- M.A., Classics, UCLA, 2015 (M.A. paper “Kata Moiran: Ideology and Style in Homer”)
- B.A., Classics, with distinction and departmental honors, Stanford University, 2013; minor in Linguistics.
- Archaic Greek poetics
- Affect theory
- Continental philosophy
- UCLA Graduate Research Mentorship, 2015-16
- Mellon Fellowship, UCLA
- Junior and Senior Prizes in Classics, Stanford Department of Classics, 2012, 2013
- APA Outstanding Student Award, 2013
- Robert M. Golden Medal for Excellence in Humanities and Creative Arts, 2013 (for my honors thesis, “Texture, Practice, Type Scene: A Study of Iconicity in Homeric Sacrifice”)
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2011.