- M.A., Classics, UCLA, 2012
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Classics, UCLA, 2009
- B.A., English, Lawrence University, 2006.
Cicero, especially as a rhetorician; ancient rhetorical theory; rhetorical invective; Latin literature from the late Republic to high empire; Neo-Latin literature of the 16th and 17th centuries; Reception of classics in Renaissance and Early Modern Europe; Greek literature from the Hellenistic to Imperial periods.
Awards and Activities
- Graduate Research Mentorship, 2013-2014, UCLA
- Summer Graduate Research Mentorship, 2011, UCLA.
- Co-organizer, “Mens Insana: Madness in the Ancient World,” UCLA Department of Classics Graduate Student Conference, November 2-3, 2012