I hold a joint position in the Department of Linguistics and Program in Indo-European Studies at UCLA as well as a courtesy appointment in the Department of Classics. My research lies at the intersection of language change and linguistic theory, with a focus on syntactic, morphosyntactic, and semantic change among the Indo-European languages.
I am thrilled to be a member of the 2021 cohort of Guggenheim Fellows.
Download my CV.
- Ph.D., 2010, University of California, Berkeley
- M.A., 2004, University of California, Berkeley
- M.Phil., 2002, University of Oxford, Corpus Christi College
- B.A., 2000, Amherst College
- Syntactic, morphosyntactic, and semantic change
- Quantitative methods
- Corpus linguistics