In recognition of the importance of annual gifts to the Classics Department Chair’s Discretionary Fund, you will be part of the UCLA leadership giving program, the Chancellor’s Society. As a leadership donor at UCLA, you will receive special courtesies based on your leadership level annual gift:
- Chancellor’s Student Circle ($100+)
- Chancellor’s Young Alumni Circle (0-4 years post grad. $250+; 5-9 years post grad. $500+)
- Chancellor’s Circle ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Chancellor’s Associates ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Chancellor’s Gold Associates ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Chancellor’s Cabinet ($10,000 – $24,999)
- Chancellor’s Executive Cabinet ($25,000 – $49,999)
- Chancellor’s Senior Executive Cabinet ($50,000+)
Please click here for more information on the special courtesies associated with each giving level.
You may also receive communication from the UCLA Fund, UCLA’s annual fund. If you direct your annual leadership gift to Classics through UCLA Fund appeals, you will still qualify as a Chancellor’s Society donor and receive these special courtesies.