- B.A. in Philosophy and Classical Languages, University of California, Berkeley, 2008
- M.A. in Classics, UCLA, 2011
- Ancient drama (especially Old Comedy)
- Greek dialects
- Greek and Latin sociolinguistics
- Social history and historiography.
- “Rethinking Dactylo-Epitrite in Euripides’ Medea.” To be delivered at the annual meeting of the SCS, San Francisco, 2016.
- “Class and the Aulularia: Megadorus’ Criticism of uxores dotatae.” CAMWS Annual Meeting, Boulder, 2015.
- Panel Respondent, “Bodies in Revolt: Erotics, Metaphor, and Materiality in the Ancient World.” UCLA Graduate Student Conference, 2015.
- “Playing the Greek in Plautine Rome.” CAPN Annual Meeting, Eugene, 2013.